Charter for Success
All of our partners are world-class at what they do. We believe our relationship with them isn’t a one way street and that our mutual success is based upon an understanding and respect for one another’s businesses. We value our partnerships and as such have created the Servium Partner Charter which documents how we will work with our partners to continue our on-going success.
- We will treat all our Partners with courtesy, honesty and integrity mirroring how we look to treat our customers and hope to be treated ourselves.
- We will provide our Partners with as much relevant information on our customer’s requirement as necessary to enable a reliable and robust solution to be provided to the customer.
- We will also provide reports to our partners to enable them to better understand the business we are doing together. However we reserve the right not to pass on customer details if this is requested by our customers.
- If you bring an opportunity to us we undertake to provide feedback within one hour of receiving this information. We will then update you as and when required.
- We expect feedback on Servium – good, bad and ugly – it is from this feedback we will improve the processes and procedures that govern our business.
- We will provide honest and constructive feedback to our partners on their performance.
- We are always on the lookout for new partners who bring solutions that, in turn, will provide our customers with a competitive edge.
If you would like to talk about becoming a Strategic Alliance Partner with Servium please contact us.